Sunday, July 15, 2012

CRAZY INDIE GAME SUNDAY!


Apparently I just made a theme up for Sunday...regretting it now. Nonetheless, I have two amazing indie games to share with the world that I've dug up. The first, is a little game called Today I Die. 


Today I Die




Today I Die, is sort of a word puzzle game but that takes the backseat as it's all about player experience. It sucks the player into the emotions of the words on screen by captivating them with witty gameplay and a fantastic soundtrack. The game was created by wizard Daniel Benmergui and can be found here. Let me know how you like it and donate to Daniel if you do.


Screenshot from Passage


The other game I have for you guys is a game called Passage. I don't want to ruin the game. but as the creator notes "if you don't get it at first keep playing". It's incredibly short, so if you run through it and miss the message you can play through it again a second/third time without much gripe. Please please please, if you enjoy the game at all, and have extra cash flow, donate something to Mr. Jason Rohrer. The man needs to support his family. Check it out here and let me, and Jason, know how you feel about it. (I do not own any of these games, and am posting this to spread these two geniuses work around.)

No comments:

Post a Comment